ClearWater automatic chlorinators provide safe and reliable pool sanitation. ClearWater’s durable flow valve has been improved to better adjust for regulating chlorine or bromine flow and for more accurate settings.
The valve dial is designed for easy viewing and the internal valve chamber eliminates the need for an external hose on the in-line model.
- Clear vessel design simplifies knowing when to add chemicals
(also available in white)
- 2 barbed fittings to simplify hook-up to above ground pool installations
- 2 hose clamps for plumbing in-ground pools or hard plumbed pools
- Snaps into optional Accessory Base (CABASE) for use with ClearWater pumps and filters
- A Check valve to prevent backflow of water into chlorinator
- 2" socket x 2 1/2" spigot (1 1/2" socket reducers included)
- A check valve to prevent backflow of water into chlorinator
- Attaches to optional Accessory Base (CABASE) with In-line Chlorinator Bracket (550-6700) for use with ClearWater pumps and filters
- Internal chamber designed for improved performance