Diverter Valve - 1.5" and 2"
2-Way and 3-Way
A lifetime of performance at an economical price
Our Pentair Water Pool and Spa® (“Pentair”) lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. And as the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC or PVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. And when paired with Pentair valve actuators, they’re the perfect solution for fully automated operation.
Standard 2-way and 3-way valves
Ideal for diverting, shut-off, or mixing applications. The polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) composite diverter seal
requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.
- Dual O-rings, separated by a hard spacer, provide optimum shaft sealing for dependability.
- Body available in high-temperature CPVC* or low-temperature PVC.
- Available in two popular sizes: 1-1/2" x 2" and 2" x 2-1/2".
- Maximum body pressure 150 psi, maximum sealing pressure 35 psi.
- Lifetime seal warranty.
Our beefier, dual-swivel-point flapper is self-centering for superior sealing, and requires only 15 inches of water column. The low-tension spring provides maximum flow. Service is simple, since parts can be replaced without cutting the valve out of the plumbing.
- Clear polycarbonate cover allows easy inspection.
- Cover is easily removed for cleaning.
- Cover can be rotated 180 degrees to change flow direction.
- High-temperature CPVC body.
- Use with 2" pipe or 2-1/2" fittings.