Polaris Caretaker 99 Threaded Cleaning Head - Tile Blue
NOTE: This is a Reverse Thread Cleaning Head.
- MINI: 5 GPM, 2’ Cleaning Radius.
Used on small top steps, benches, beach entries or swim-outs to avoid splash out.
- STEP AND BENCH: 7 GPM, 4’ Cleaning Radius.
Used in steps, pool benches, spa benches, swim-outs and beach entries.
- FLOW ADJUST: 12 GPM 4’6” Cleaning Radius.
Used to balance flows or increase cleaning on steps, benches and/or spas.
- STANDARD: 16 GPM, 5’ Cleaning Radius.
Used in floor of pools and, at times, steps, spas, and benches to balance the flow or achieve greater cleaning.
- FLOW PLUS: 25 GPM, 6’ Cleaning Radius.
Used when extra distance is needed in the area or when required to balance the flow rate. Used regularly on UltraFlex valve systems.
- HIGH FLOW: 30 GPM, 7’6” Cleaning Radius.
Used when maximum cleaning distance is needed. Used commonly in commercial pools and to balance flows. It is always used in Environpool floors. (NOTE: This nozzle is pre-inserted at the factory and cannot be removed.)
The Jandy Threaded Cleaning Head - Tile Blue is a replacement part for the maintenance of your In-Floor Cleaning System.
Part Number: 3-9-514